Friday, October 4, 2024

Non Objective Painting, Contemporary Art “Sustainable Forest” by International Abstract Artist Arrachme




What was I thinking? My influences for the sustainable forest are the uniqueness in surrounding nature: the crisp bold red flowers in bloom, the folds in the bark of a tree. The smallest imperfections remind me that they are the important components that comprise the most beautiful natural markings of all living things. Exhibited Awarded Cataloged – Happy Gallery & Spiritual Life Institute- South Korea 2020, Hansford and Sons Gallery Uk


14"x11"  Oil on smooth prime cotton on board.

Click HERE for more info.


View more of Arrachme's work at http://arrachmeart.com

Learn about Arrachme's live workshops HERE

 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow mean Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...