Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Lemons in a Box, Narrative Still-Life Realism/Surrealism Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock

 

Lemons by Paula Peacock
Boxed Lemons
Oil on Canvas
12" x 12"

FYI....I have a Solo Exhibition, 'Shift in Perspective', Coming Up Nov 13 - Dec 6 at the D'art Gallery, in Historic Denver's Santa Fe Dr. Art District. 

The body of work depicts my navigation towards spiritual evolution arising out of my grief on the death of my son. The oil paintings and mixed media sculptures have won awards, Juror's Choice, First Place, Peoples Choice, and Gallery Choice in other exhibits in the country.

Art Appreciators are encouraged to visit the gallery to see the work in person. Masks and social distancing required and the gallery is regularly disinfected.

D'art Gallery is located at 900 Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO

The above painting is not a part of the collection.

OIL PAINTING LESSONS in LONGMONT, CO

Contact me (paulapeacock@rocketmail.com) if you're interested in oil painting lessons for beginners; private or group. I offer to mentor as well. I have been teaching oil painting for beginners 12 years in Colorado and Capistrano Beach, CA. My art can be found in numerous collections in Italy, England, Holland, Argentina, Canada, and the US.



For purchasing please contact Paula at paulapeacock@rocketmail.com 
To view more of my work go to www.paulapeacock.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...