Tuesday, September 22, 2020

'On the Edge', Narrative Realism/Surrealism Still-Life Oil Paintings by Paula Peacock

 


'On the Edge'
by Paula Peacock
11" x 14"
Oil on Canvas

To purchase this painting please contact Paula at paulapeacock@rocketmail.com
To view more of my work go to www.paulapeacock.com


Oil Painting mentoring takes place at my studio in Longmont, CO  
Monday and Wednesday, 11am - 1pm. 
Oil Painting Classes for the Beginner take place Saturdays 10am - 12pm
To join me email me.
Other days are available upon request.

I have been teaching oil painting for beginners since 2007 in Longmont, CO and Capistrano Beach, CA.
I have exhibited in many galleries and Art Museums in the US.
My paintings can be found in collections across the US, England, Italy, Holland, Argentina, and Canada



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...