Saturday, September 29, 2018

Mixed Media Abstract Painting "LIFE FORCE" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


Available  Acrylic Plaster and Wax on panel.
     There is so much in this little beauty you will never tire of looking at it. There are transfers, fabric, collage and even a leaf skeleton embedded into plaster and wax. It is framed in a black wood floater frame.

 10"x10"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 Click HERE for purchase info.

 Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

 Check out Sandra's BOOKS and DVD's HERE

 Visit https://sandraduranwilson.com to view my available work.

 Follow me on facebook HERE

 Follow me on Instagram HERE

 Follow me on Pinterest HERE

 My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available for preorder HERE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...