Saturday, July 23, 2016

Mixed Media Abstracted Trees Collage, "Sunny Day 2" by Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson Fine Art

Sunny Day 2 by Carol Nelson

This mixed media collage painting is mounted on a second board for a floating presentation. There are several collage elements including unryu rice paper, prepared tyvek, and buckshot paper gathered at a shooting range. What is buckshot paper, you ask? When paper targets are shot with a shot gun, the target then is full of holes. This is primo stuff for mixed media!! I risk my life gathering this precious refuse. (lol)



FRESH OFF THE EASEL....


 9.5"x11.5" Mixed Media on Panel/SOLD

 Commissions Welcome.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com



======================================

My new VIDEO is out…..

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D


You can watch the trailer, and if you're not completely satisfied, there is a money back guarantee.

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...