Thursday, July 21, 2016

Mixed Media Abstract, "Golden Mantle" by Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson Fine Art

Mixed media abstract painting, "Golden Mantle" by Carol Nelson



This is a redo of a painting I did in 2008.  It's been happily hanging in my living room all this time, but I decided to give it a makeover.
The turquoise, green areas are all new.





This is the original version.  I think adding the complimentary tones of turquoise and green gives it a lot more pizzazz.



 24"x50"x1.5" Acrylic on Birch Board

 Click HERE for more info or to purchase.



======================================

My new VIDEO is out…..

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D


You can watch the trailer, and if you're not completely satisfied, there is a money back guarantee.

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...