Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “Over the Edge” by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow



"The human heart is like a ship on a stormy sea driven about by winds blowing from all four corners of heaven"
- Martin Luther King Jr. 

The energy and movement in this painting is fierce. Like a storm on the ocean or a storm in your heart. Painted with Acrylic, oil pastel, ink pencil, graphite, charcoal, copies of my b&w photos and tissue paper. Mounted to a black cradle board.

 16"x16"x.75"

 Mixed Media and Collage on Watercolor Paper, Mounted to a black cradle board.

$245

Click HERE to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://tracylupanow.com


 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...