Friday, November 8, 2019

Contemporary Art, Abstract Expressionist Fine Art Painting, Art for Sale “November Surrender" by Contemporary Expressionist Pamela Fowler Lordi



The Revolution Series was inspired by a six month journey of learning by contrast and challenge. The resulting images are suggestive of dismantling the emotional experience and harvesting the gifts. This is a six piece series, available individually or in a group. Contact the Artist for discount pricing on more than one painting.

20"x20"x1.5" Acrylic and Resin on Canvas/Available

$500

View purchase info HERE.


This painting is one of a series of six.
They are sold separately, but would exhibit beautifully together.
View the series HERE






Check out ALL my work my work at http://pamelalordiart.com

Let's get to know each other!
Join my mailing list HERE to keep up on all the news!
I post on social media )almost) every day.

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...