Thursday, May 9, 2019

Mixed Media Abstract Painting, "Industrial Chic 2" by Colorado Mixed Media Artist Carol Nelson

"Industrial Chic 2," 36x44 mixed media by Carol Nelson



This is a commission painting I did for collectors looking for an industrial grunge look. Heavy in texture, the painting also has 3 aluminum metal panels at the top (they look white in the photo) that wrap around the sides. The central red feature has 9 glass tiles in shades of gold, beige and taupe. The central black vertical feature is covered with clear epoxy resin, giving a smooth glass-like finish that contrasts with the rough texture in the rest of the painting.


  36"x44"x2.5"Mixed Media on Panel/Sold

  Commissions welcome.

  Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

  Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

  View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

  View my available BOOKS Here

======================================

Follow me on facebook
Follow me on Pinterest
Follow me on Instagram

Study with me Virtually?
Check out my video "New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials," HERE







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...