Saturday, April 6, 2019

New Positano Oil Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

14" x 18" textured oil painting by Niki Gulley
SOLD • Amalfi Coast

Recently I was commissioned to paint this special memory from the Amalfi Coast for one of my collectors. He was amazed by the abundance of fresh produce and vibrant colors of this fruit and vegetable vendor that was set up alongside the gorgeous backdrop of the Italian Riviera. Wanting a more traditional feel to the scene, I painted it with oil paint and brushes. If you are interested in commissioning me to paint a unique, special memory for you, please e-mail me and I'll be happy to help.


To see more of my travel location paintings, visit nikigulley.com.


***

If you're interested in joining us in 2021 on our Plein Air Painting and Photography Workshop in the Amalfi Coast or on one of our upcoming Art Treks or Foodie Treks to Scotland, Tuscany or Greece, please let us know. Spaces fill up quickly!


Scotland - Aug. 2019
Foodie Trek - Tuscany - Oct. 2019
Greece - May 2020
Iceland - Sept. 2020
Amalfi Coast - 2021

For more information on upcoming Art Treks, please visit http://www.ArtTreks.org.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...