Friday, April 5, 2019

Asteroid, Space Art, Mixed Media Abstract Painting, “Osiris” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


FRESH OFF THE EASEL...

Osiris is my interpretation of the asteroid Bennu. There is a NASA mission ship called Osiris Rex that has traveled into space carrying images of art, including one of my paintings.  It has arrived at the asteroid and is now retrieving samples and will return to Earth.
Framed in a black floater frame.

18"x18"x1.5"  Mixed Media on Cradled Panel-Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Follow me on Facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is available HERE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...