Monday, March 18, 2019

Contemporary Landscape Painting,Cows,Pasture, Mixed Media, Trees, Fine Art For Sale, “Second Gathering” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry


Sometimes I wonder if anyone thinks the colors I use in a painting are what my eyes see when viewing my inspiration. The answer is no. I just love to exaggerate and explore relationships between color families to tell the story of the moment. This painting illustrates a routine of gathering together and heading home. My goal was to push the colors in such a way that you might pause a moment to linger as you stared at the painting and then maybe go so far as to define for yourself what "Second Gathering" means to you. Many layers of texture and color weave together the multiple layers of meaning. 

18"x24"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Join me for Second Saturday Open Studios. Read more HERE



Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...