Monday, December 17, 2018

Contemporary Landscape, Tree Painting, Mixed Media, “All Are Welcome” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry


How many times do we see the sign, “All Are Welcome”? I am sure it is not often enough. We have all found ourselves in situations where we have felt like an outsider, not included and even at times aggressively excluded. Seems as if it is the norm at times. The scene that inspired me to paint this impressed upon me the idea that many different “types” could blossom and grow together under the warmth and comfort of the sun. Something to ponder as I too grow under the guidance of the Son.

48"x36"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

SECOND SATURDAY OPEN STUDIO-Details

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...