Friday, December 21, 2018

BOGO - Mixed Media Abstract Painting,Contemporary Art, Space Landscape “Finding the Light” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



The galaxy glows and shimmers with Interference reflective paints that change colors as you change your viewing angle. This painting should be placed where you can gaze into the infinity of the galaxy. It will spark your imagination and relieve stress at the same time.

14.25"x14.25"x1.5" Mixed Media a Black Floater Frame.

This painting is part of my annual BOGO SALE, Click HERE to Purchase.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE   
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...