Monday, December 3, 2018

Aspen Tree Painting, Abstract Aspens,Snow, Landscape "Standing Strong IV - WINTER ASPENS SERIES " by Colorado Contemporary Landscape Artist Kimberly Conrad




Each year I paint a limited number of these snowy aspen pieces, to be released in November.
Fall into Winter is my favorite time of year, and I paint these with great excitement for the holiday season. I have collected seasonal paintings from some of my favorite artists, and I love to bring them out each year. It's like a dear friend coming to visit!
This year I painted aspens on canvas, large and small, as well as 7"x5 originals on paper, that are available either framed or unframed.

View the entire series HERE

This Original is 48"x25"x1.5"and is currently Available

The sides are beautifully painted and this piece is wired and ready to hang.

Click HERE for purchase info.

 Visit https://kimberlyconradcontemporaryart.com to view more of my work.

Kimberly Conrad Contemporary Art Gallery
Boarding House Studio Galleries #9
220 East 7th Ave (Governer's Park)
Denver, CO 80203
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...