Friday, November 30, 2018

Contemporary Abstract Mixed Media Painting “Lightscapes I” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



This painting shimmers and glows just like the Aurora's lights. The colors are interference paints which means they shift colors depending on the viewing angle. The stars glow silver and the piece will brighten any space in your home or office.

9"x11"x1.5" Mixed Media on panel in a Black Floater Frame /Available

This painting is part of my annual BOGO SALE, Click HERE to Purchase.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available HERE

  Follow me on facebook HERE
  Follow me on Instagram HERE
  Follow me on Pinterest HERE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...