Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Contemporary Abstract Mixed Media Painting “Tuscan Hills” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


This acrylic painting on panel is reminiscent of the medieval villages that cling to the side of the hills in Tuscany. I painted this before I went to Italy, but now that I have been I can see that it really is like this. The colors and the textures remind me of Tuscany.

12.25"x10.25" Mixed Media in a Black Floater Frame /Available

This painting is part of this week's BOGO SALE, Click HERE to Purchase.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

My NEW BOOK Awakening Your Creative Soul is now available HERE

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE
                                                      

  
    
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...