Friday, November 23, 2018

A Wandering..Watercolor..Texas Artist..Rae Andrews



I just finished this one. It's of the river area near my home. I have done several plein air paintings of it.
This one however, I painted in the studio today, from my photograph.

 Green on green is beautiful in nature, but in a painting, it tends to be a bit much of the same thing for me. 

 I usually play with complimentary colors, such as the orange/red family and even some blue/mauve colors as small accents amongst the green.

I hope you like this one. For me, it was very meditative to paint.

This image measures 16" x 20" unframed 
$550 plus S/H


Prints of this image available through Fine Art America:
https://fineartamerica.com/featured/a-wandering-rae-andrews.html?newartwork=true



Rae paints and teaches in all media. 
For more info on her workshops please contact her through this blog or her website
raeandrews.com

Thanks for visiting..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...