Monday, September 10, 2018

Bird Painting, Fine Art, Raven, Forest “Survivor” by Colorado Artist Nancee Jean Busse, Painter of the American West

 FRESH OFF THE EASEL..

After I paint a very large and detailed piece, I need to paint a couple of smaller and faster pieces. That's what this raven painting represents. I wanted to paint this old raven using a palette of reds and oranges. When the painting was complete the title emerged. I think of ravens as clever, mischievous survivors. What better place to find a disgruntled raven than a post-apocalyptic forest?

 16"x20" Acrylic on Canvas Board/Available

 $800

 Click HERE  to purchase.

 Visit http://NanceeJean.com to view more of my work

  Follow me on facebook
  Follow me on Pinterest
  Follow me on Instagram

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...