Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Mixed media abstract series, "Small Wonders" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Small Wonders" by Carol Nelson

These Small Wonders are a new series of diminutive paintings (3 x 3 x 1 inch) based on my Gemstone series. They are priced INDIVIDUALLY.
If you wish to order one or more, please send me an email specifying which one(s), and I will send you a Paypal invoice.

Like the Gemstone series, the painting is done on a foam plate, then trimmed to fit a 3x3x1 inch mini canvas. They look so cute, I just can't stand it!!

In teaching my workshops, I end up with a lot of demo paintings for the Gemstone series. Now I have something to do with these!

For more information, click here to go to my website.

3"x3"x1" Acrylic on Canvas

$45.00 Each

Click HERE to purchase


 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here
 ======================================

My new VIDEO is out…..

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...