Thursday, June 29, 2017

Mixed Media Abstract Painting Acrylic with Semi Precious Stones; Titanium Quartz by Artist Tesa Michaels Titled: Perseverance







Perseverance

Oil on Panel

6×60

Mixed Media

2.5 inch Wrap Panel

Semi-Precious Stones


Bringing in ELEMENTS of the earth into Fine Art

My “Elements” series is a creative blending of semi-precious stones and unique pieces of the earth with traditional fine art. I love finding and using things that were created by nature such as semi-precious stones and sea shells, using them in unique and creative ways.
“I’ve never seen anything like it”  Is the biggest comment I get. 
The semi-precious stones I use in my Elements series come from all over the world from various sources. Most of the stones I use have been collected throughout the year in order to work out my compositions and then incorporate them into my paintings.
Each semi-precious stone has individual properties generating energetically from the stone. My semi precious stones paintings will illuminate and fill your room with there energy where the art will hang.
I encourage people to touch the stones on the art to resonate with its properties. In my semi precious stone art I include properties of the stones with the descriptions. Some stones are healing, energizing, loving, and calming. Some resonate with different chakras and evoke emotions.
I love working with and showcasing the unique beauty found in each semi-precious stone. I hope you enjoy these unique works as much as I enjoy creating them.

Stones Used:

Titanium Quartz: Wonderful multi use stone. Enhances energy of all other stones and metals. Harmonious and powerful. Aids communication. Sign of Entire Zodiac.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...