Wednesday, May 10, 2017

SIGNS OF SPRING, 8X6", OIL, SOLD

The iris has always been a favorite flower of mine, but the ones that will grow in Florida are not to spectacular.  The ones we have here are not the big, beautiful, bearded iris that the more northern states have.  Ours are little puny flowers.   I always look forward to visiting our mountain home in North Carolina, as one of the first things I did when we bought it, was plant all those lovely flowers from my childhood.  Daffodils, iris, tulips, lilac, cone flowers, and lots and lots of hydrangea.  I have not been able to go up so far this spring, but we are planning a trip soon.  I hope there are still some daffodils and lilac blooming.  But if they are gone, I know the iris will soon be there to greet me.  What is your favorite flower?

Purchase here
SOLD
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...