Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Original Contemporary Modern Art Abstract Paintings by Filomena de Andrade Booth

 
Dusk
20"x20"x1.5"
Acrylic on canvas
SOLD

I love the freedom of painting abstractly and following my intuition as I paint.  Allowing the paint to guide and lead me in new directions that I never intended is exciting to me.

This painting sold a couple of years ago and although I've tried to "copy" it, I have never been able to duplicate it exactly.  

If  you'd like to discover how to follow your muse into uncharted territories, join me for a 3 day private abstract painting workshop.  I supply all you need, even lunch, and you will go home with 2-3 brand new paintings and an arsenal of new ideas and techniques. Included in this intense, but fun, workshop are tips on selling your art online!

Just bring your enthusiasm!

For more information about my private abstract workshops, please click here! 

Click here to register for my upcoming group workshop in Inverness, Florida on 
October 16 - 18, 2017.
Reserve your seat today!  This workshop is limited to 12 students! 

*****




filomena booth, abstract painting, abstract painting workshops, modern art paintings, seascape, coastal, floral, interior design, home decor art, art for interior designer, buy art online

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...