Sunday, April 2, 2017

New "October Transitions II" - Aspen Tree oil painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley

"October Transitions II" ©2017 Niki Gulley
36" x 36" oil on canvas

I love painting aspen trees and I usually work with a more primary color palette, but in this painting, I wanted to convey a quieter, more peaceful mood. Opting for calming grey greens, soft golds and reds with hints of teal, Harmonic Hues reminds me of the serenity I feel while walking through the forest on a cool autumn day, being totally immersed in nature, not a care in the world. I hope you are transported, too!

For more information on "October Transitions II", please contact my gallery, the Good Art Company Gallery, in Fredericksburg, goodartcompany.com/gac/.

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information on my birch and aspen tree oil paintings.

 Or, visit www.NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...