Friday, April 14, 2017

Mixed Media Abstract Collage Painting, "Rustic" © Carol Nelson Fine Art

"Rustic" 12x6 inches, by Carol Nelson

This painting features corrugated paper, oxidized iron paint, plaster of Paris "stones" covered with combusted origami foil, rocks, and paper textured with stucco patch.

It was a demo for my Metals and Mixed Media workshop in Portland, OR, last week. I love the rugged texture of this piece. You can't help but touch it.


 12"x6"x1" Mixed Media onCradled Panel/Available

 $250.00

 Click HERE to purchase.

 View more of my work at http://carolnelsonfineart.com

 Learn about my special Canvas Minis HERE

 Sign up for my quarterly newsletter HERE

 View my WORKSHOP SCHEDULE  Here

 View my available BOOKS Here

======================================
Order My Video....

"New Approaches to Mixed Media Materials,"

If you want to see what all the hoopla is about, click this link:

www.craftsy.com/ext/CarolNelson_10658_D






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...