Saturday, March 18, 2017

New "Cultivating Aromas" Palette Knife Lavender Painting by Niki Gulley

“Cultivating Aromas” ©2017 Niki Gulley
20” x 30” acrylic on canvas

The lavender fields in Provence are incredible – perfectly manicured rows and rows of an explosion of violet as far as the eye can see. Rippling purple rows draw your eye to the lone stone farmhouse in the distance while clouds drift by also in rhythmic waves, both creating a flowing harmony. Perspective lines converge, leading you to this joyful spot and I hope you can smell the amazing aromas and feel your spirits lifted while gazing into this scene!

For more information on "Cultivating Aromas" and more of my contemporary floral landscape paintings, please see my new works at the Good Art Company Gallery in Fredericksburg, goodartcompany.com/gac/.

E-mail me at Niki@NikiGulley.com for more information on my contemporary palette knife landscape paintings.

Or, visit my website at NikiGulley.com.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...