Friday, March 10, 2017

Contemporary Floral Abstract Fine Art Painting, “MOON FLOWERS” by Contemporary Expressionist Pamela Fowler Lordi


The days are growing longer, the sun feels warmer, and thoughts of Springtime are sprouting!
Join me for an early celebration of Spring, as we count down to the Equinox with blossoms of color and my own version of Spring-fever: a contemporary floral painting, painted and posted every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from March 1 through the first day of spring on March 20, 2017.


Free shipping within the United States. 

24"x24"x2" Oil and Cold Wax on Canvas/Available

$600

Click HERE to purchase.

View more of my work at http://pamelalordiart.com

Follow me on facebook

Follow me on Instagram

Follow me on Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...