Friday, July 3, 2020

Mixed Media,Collage, Abstract Painting, Contemporary Art, Expressionism, “ Someone To Watch Over Me" by Contemporary Artist Tracy Lupanow


"Of course you don't die. Nobody dies. Death doesn't exist. You only reach a new level of vision, a new realm of consciousness, a new unknown world."
- Henry Miller

 I was visiting Denver,and while walking down an alleyway, I saw her beautiful face on a deteriorating old poster. The solemn and longing look in her eyes drew me in and I snapped a photo. It is very comforting to me to believe that our loved ones who have passed are watching over us. 

Painted with acrylic, oil pastel, ink stick and copies of my b&w photos. On a wood cradle board.

21.5"x23.5"x 1.25" Mixed Media Collage on Wood Cradle Board/SOLD

Commissions Welcome

View more of my work at  http://tracylupanow.com/

 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow me on Instagram
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...