Thursday, February 21, 2019

Pet Portrait, Dog Painting, Canine, "A Tribute to Leopold, Best Friend and Companion" by Illinois Artist Marilyn Weisberg




My good friend just lost her so much-loved dog. I gave this painting to her as a gift, a private commission. Leo loved to play in the snow...that’s what’s all over his nose. In portraits, the eyes are very important and I tried to make Leo’s eyes speak. If they could talk, they’d say “I’m always with you, I will love you forever, thank you for a wonderful life...I’m at peace now and in a good place.” 

 Oil on Canvas/Not ForSale

 View Marilyn's Fine Art Paintings HERE

 View Marilyn's Available Fine Art Giclee' Prints  HERE

 Follow me on Facebook
 Follow me on Pinterest
 Follow Me on Instagram
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...