Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Contemporary Abstract Mixed Media Painting “Inspire” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


This is mixed media to the max. I have copper, bone, found wood, cast metal and painted wood letters. It is pulled together with both matte and iridescent paints. I think this is a beautiful piece to wake up to every morning and to guide your day. Framed in a black wood floater frame.

14"x11" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Follow me on facebook HERE
Follow me on Instagram HERE
Follow me on Pinterest HERE

Learn about my Brand New ONLINE COURSE HERE     A 52 Week Course to Artistic Discovery.......
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...