Friday, February 23, 2018

Horizontal Painting, Mixed Media Abstract Painting "LAYERS OF LIFE III" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


Acrylic, cast acrylic and copper on panel.

The cast acrylic is embedded into the wood panel. The image is created in reverse and then copper leaf is applied to the back. The painting   has the look and feel of wax, but it is all acrylic. It is wired to hang either horizontal or vertical.


  9"x48"x2.0"  Mixed Media on Panel/Available

  Click HERE for purchase info.

  Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

  Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

  Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

   Follow me on facebook HERE

   Follow me on Instagram HERE

   Follow me on Pinterest HERE
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...