Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Wildlife, Nature, Bird Painting, "PREPARING FOR FLIGHT" by Mary Arneson Art-Works of Whimsy



I love it when friends send me photos of birds.....they all know how much I love them!!  This painting was inspired by one such photo five years ago.  We were never able to find the photographer and have since lost track of where the photo was first spotted.  In fact, I had even forgotten about this painting until I recently stumbled across it!!    These two baby birds are painted on 300lb cold press watercolor paper.  It comes unframed so it gives you a chance to choose the color frame that best fits your décor. 

      8.5"x11" Acrylic and Watercolor on 300 lb cold press watercolor paper

      $185.00

      Click HERE to purchase.

      Visit http://brush-it-on.com to view more of my work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...