Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Daily Painting, Small Oil Painting, Autumn Landscape, Daily Art, "Tree on Fire", 8x10x1.5" Oil

Autumn in the mountains is where I want to be.  Last year, I was very lucky to spend two months there.
Purchase here
165 + shipping
 I was inspired to paint this one from the ever evolving show I saw each day.  It brings back childhood memories of northern Ohio and Michigan.....minus the mountains, of course.




 What more could I ask for?  It gets better and better each day.  Of course, in the mountains it seems the color is climbing to the sky.

As much as I love it there, I was ready to head south to Florida when the weather got cold.  When the trees are stripped bare, and the cold winds are blowing, I enjoy the beautiful beaches. Life is good!

Thanks for visiting my blog today.
www.CarolSchiffStudio.blogspot.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...